Saturday, January 5, 2013
Being Puerto Rican and eating Flavorful food is a big part of my everyday life. I anticipate that the hardest part of the Whole30 Challenge is going to be not eating RICE. I grew up eating this everyday sometimes for all 3 meals. It just the main staple in my life. Even when I was gluten free that was nothing, becuase i could eat RICE. Most people can't deal without bread. No big deal, yes its good. But its not RICE. Can you hear the panic in my voice? I know I can do this, I will do this, I have done this.

So here is my game plan

Because its important to alway have something on hand for those days when you just dont feel like dealing with cooking and all that jazz.

Emergency Kit/Pre Planned & Frozen Meals or Snacks

Mini Frittatas
Cauliflower Rice Cakes
Holy Guacamole Deviled Eggs
Pastelon (Plantain Cassarole)
Lots of Fresh Fruit and Veggies

Day 1: Tuesday
Breakfast: Hardboil Eggs, w/ Handmade Breakfast Sausage, Apple or Banana Slices
Lunch: The MCC Salad
Dinner: Pork Fried Rice(Cauliflower) 

Day 2 : Wednesday

Breakfast: Mini Frittatas (Pre-Made & Frozen)
Lunch: Golden Cauliflower Soup
Dinner: Merguez Meatballs w/ Cauliflower Fouscous Pilaf side Salad


Day 3: Thursday

Breakfast: Hardboil Eggs, w/ Handmade Breakfast Sausage, Apple or Banana Slices
Lunch: The MCC Salad
Dinner: Coffee Marinated Steak Fajitas with Leftover Rice (from day 1 or two)


Day 4: Friday

Breakfast: Mini Frittatas (Pre-Made & Frozen)
Lunch: Golden Cauliflower Soup with Leftover Rice (from day 1 or two)
Dinner: Datenight OMG not sure but will figure it out!


Day 5: Saturday (Planning Day)

Breakfast: Grilled Eggs w/Mexican Chorizo
Lunch: Sweet Potato Soup w/Bacon
Dinner: Paleo Fish Tacos


Day 6: Sunday (This is Prep Day will eat leftovers or whatever I plan on Saturday)

Breakfast:
Lunch:
Dinner:


Thank You The Foodee for helping make my Menu

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 comments