Friday, January 4, 2013
I know I left off and still havent uploaded more pictures of the December Daily. I still have 4 days to complete and once that is done, I will make a video or gallery and upload it.

But the reason for this post is oh so different. I am gearing up for the Whole30 Challenge. I am very excited about this. Over the past year I have taken alot of steps to improve my health. I lost 34 pounds (gained a few back over the holidays). I want to start the new year, jumping back in and doing something for my mind, body and soul. So Starting Tuesday Jan 8th my Whole30 will begin.

I am super nervous  But during that time I hope to blog everyday and write about my challenges. I will also be meditating daily and working out in some form. This is going to be a complete makeover for me. I have changed so much since my Dad's passing in Sept. I really need to do this for ME! Focus on me and making me feel good all over, inside and out.

At the end of my challenge I plan on treating myself with, spa treatments, hair cut and some new cloths.
Wish me luck :) I am spending the whole weekend, planning the meals, shopping and Pre-Prepping Foods.

I will also be working on getting my Smashbook Journal all Ready for documenting this journey, to be a creative outlet. I am super excited and Can't Wait!

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 comments