Sunday, January 27, 2013
So my 17yr old was invited to a Birthday Party! It was 20mins away and I didn't want to drive back home to then turn around and pick her up. So I decided to explore the area and I found the greatest little Asian Discount Market with al sorts of Coolness.



















 THATs it for the Close Up! I am Really Excited about the Memo Tape & Dispenser cant wait to make my own Washi design Stamped on it :)




Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

1 comment:

  1. i love all the stuff you found, you even got deerly lou stationary!!!! so cool!

    ReplyDelete