Wednesday, January 23, 2013
I made this Thank You Card for a friend who gave me a book.
I finally feel like I am getting somewhere again with my coloring.
I have learned that once you put the marker down for a while, you cant just pic it up and be at the same level. LOL So no putting it down lol.

This is a Digi Stamp - Kimono Kaylee from Some Odd Girls
I used a piece of packaging from some bling I got behind her as a mat. 
Flowers & Cardstock were part of a card kit I had laying around that said Heidi Swapp but I do not think it is.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 comments