Tuesday, November 27, 2012

For the first Time ever I am ahead of the GAME! I decided to do a December Daily.
I am so dedicated to getting it done. With all the Events in Life right now, I really need to have my creative time. So this will make sure I dedicate at least 15minutes a day to journaling or creating.
All My Base Pages are Done.
I used an assortment of My Mind Eye Christmas Paper ( I think I own them all LMAO)
The Cover however is some left over stuff I had from Who KNows where.
On the cover I used a paper bag I got last year at Target to make the Tree (also used to make pockets for the Inside)
I used some Little Deb? (was that the brand) Clay words I still had and Metals.
I am very glad to be using stuff from my stash....

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 comments