Friday, August 10, 2012
So The Coloring with Markers and Copics thing has been all the Rave for a while. And every time I saw some wonderful color I kept thinking of My 16yr old will enjoy those. She loves to draw and often steals my markers, color pencils, chalks, pastels, or anything she can smuggle out of Mommies stash. Owning a Large Collection of CTMH and SU Markers already I just couldn't Justify getting more Markers. Then a really awesome sale came along.... So I order some Markers and here are my first 3 Color Creations. These are Digi Stamp Images from

My 1st Attempt
My 2nd Attempt


My 3rd Attempt

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 comments