Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Here are some Christmas Cards I made for Online Friends of a Group I belong to.
I also created a special poem. But Some have not received it yet, so I will wait until they have before I share the poem.
Entering Into the Following Challenges:
will updated when i find the write blog :P ?: Gift for Online Friend

Tree Challenge ?

Other Challenge Entries (Updating)









Paper Issues: Anything Goes

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

1 comment:

  1. These are great cards!
    Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Bec's challenge.

    ReplyDelete