Thursday, September 17, 2015
If you have been a long time scrapbooker or crafter like I have. I am sure you have a Creative Memory tool or two in your stash of goodies. When they decided to close up shot. Scrappers across the nation and world were sadden with grief. While preparing for my weekend crop last week, I discovered something. Something Amazing! CREATIVE MEMORIES is back! That's right! They have opened up shop and are slowly bringing back some of our favorite items. I just signed up to be an Adviser (Consultants are a thing of the past) and I am so excited! (link to my page here)


Placing my first order for a new paper trimmer and corner rounder and I can't wait to receive my items. 

Hugs and Happy Scrapping to You!

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 comments