Sunday, February 28, 2010
Scrapbook Challenges

They Have a large amount of Challenges that are all due at the end of the month, Yeah for one due date. The best think I like is all the Sketches. They are pretty insane. I just found them on Thursday and I was able to get a bunch of layouts done, inspired by there challenges. And I really got to use some stuff that has just been laying around here forever. So that was the best part. Here are a few of my layouts. And a link to my profile if you want to catch me over there.




Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 comments