Sunday, January 29, 2006

This is my Little Girl Laray with Her American Girl Doll. I used my New Keys of Love kit. Over at doitdigic.com to creat this layout. I keep looking at it i like the simplicity but i sitll feel like it needs something. Just not sure what that might be. I am totally hooked on Mesh at the moment so you may be seeing that alot. My Goal is to scrap 365 pictures this year and i am a little behind so you will probably see alot of double posting going on. Gotta catch up lol. I would love to acutally do over my goal i am so behind right now.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 comments