Sunday, September 27, 2015
So a few days ago, I came home to a flood in our house. Apparently the water district had been out and when they turned the water back on it caused my neighbors pipe to burst. So now my townhouse is loaded with dehumidifiers. We just could not take the heat and the odor so we had to pack up and move to a hotel for at least a few days as they test and come up with the repair plan.
Last year I purchased this little art tray from H-Mart and I used it a few times. Well it really came in handy when packing a few things so I can get some creative time in at the hotel room.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 comments