Saturday, July 28, 2012

Materials: Best of  Boy Collection Paper Pad (Stash .10)
Wooden Apple from swap (Stash .05)
Random Sticker I have had for ever (Stash .25)
Ranger Stickles

Ok so sometime I can be very bad at following a sketch. LOL this is fine, when they are used for inspiration, but when your trying to enter a challenge. Not so Good when your layout looks nothing like the sketch. LOL

SO here is my Layout . This is my youngest and his BFF at School this year. The Teacher gave him this picture on the last day of school and it had been floating around the house. So when I discovered it a little crumpled this morning, I decided to Scrap it before it got damaged. Shh don't tell him. LOL

Here is the Sketch that my layout was suppose to look like. I know it has tiny similarities but not sure if i pulled this one off enough to actually enter it into the challenge. But At least it got me inspired and I got a layout completed. YEAH! My Bother Inspiration was the RWB challenge at Funtoolas I talked about them yesterday. The layouts being put out over there are amazing. And looks like they have some really awesome kits. I need to use more stash, So I can have some cash to go spend. :). July Sketch Challenge.

Sketch from Handmade by Suzanne



Challenges Entered:
Funtoolas: Red White & Blue (Tradition or non Tradition)

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 comments